What are advantages of the Unbreakable® Umbrella over other personal protection devices, such as stun guns, telescopic batons, pepper sprays, and even handguns:
- No permit required.
- Not considered a weapon–so it passes through all security checks.
- Doesn’t look offensive so it doesn’t have to be concealed—try carrying a baton, stun gun, or a mace in the open!
- An umbrella carried by a bodyguard does not scare the public or even arouse curiosity.
- It can be deployed faster than a baton, taser, spray, or a handgun—because it is already in your hand—you do not need to draw it from a holster under your clothes.
- It can be used to restrain without injuring—unlike a telescoping baton, mace, or taser.
- If your stun gun, mace, or worse—a handgun, is turned against you it can hurt you badly, even in the hands of an assailant untrained in the use of your weapon.
- To seriously hurt you with the Unbreakable® Umbrella, an assailant would have to have more practice with it than you had.
See the video of the above test and of some others:
And yes, this umbrella resists the wind and will keep you dry in rain just like the best umbrella should.
For your defense moves to work under stress they must be based on your natural, instinctive reactions, require little strength and limited range of motion, and be proven in fighting experience.
To learn how your natural reactions can instantly defeat any unarmed attack, see the video Basic Instincts of Self-Defense.
Defend Against Weapons
To defend against weapons you have to know how they are used. Also—every stick has two ends … the weapon of attack may become a weapon of defense in your hand …
To learn how the typical street weapons (club, knife, razor) are used by an experienced streetfighter and how to practice with them, see the video Self-Defense: Tools of attack—Club, Hatchet, Blackjack, Knife, Straight Razor.
Staying cool under pressure is more important for self-defense than being physically fit and technically skilled. If you can’t control your mind what can you control?
To learn mental techniques that let you calmly face any threat and act rationally in the heat of a fight, click here.
For a complete list of our products, click here.